Friday, May 29, 2009

Yesterday = Nothing

Yep, didn't go to the museum/reading and I didn't clean my apartment. I didn't even finish DB. I did go to the library and borrowed a few movies (not to self: selection is better on weekdays! duh!). So, last night I watched Sideways (eh. I didn't hate it but I won't watch it again) and No Reservations (one of the best romantic comedies I've seen in ages).

Today, I'm going to the zoo. It's sunny and already warmer than it was yesterday.

*

I'm getting anxious about my summer job--hopefully I'll be starting on Monday, but I haven't heard anything yet. I know the supervisor was out of town most of this week, but you'd think he could send us an email and let us know what's up. If I don't hear from him today, I'm going to have to go looking for some other work. But still, I'm glad I didn't go through with the original summer job.

*

That's all, I guess. Off to the zoo.

No comments: