I must be really busy these days, leaving my blog alone since Sunday. Geeze! I almost always have something to ramble about.
The semester is wrapping up. Just 2 more days of classes, a bazillion papers and portfolios to grade, and then I'm done. It will be the end of my days at UA. Good thing, because August would be my 10 year anniversary and I don't think you should ever spend 10 years somewhere without getting tenure!
Many of my NEOMFA friends are preparing to graduate next week--this makes me sad. It feels much more final than my graduation did. The real end of an era. The disbanding of the A Team (long story). I have a tendency to leave people behind when I start something new, but I think these people will stick. And they better come visit me in Chicago.
Okay...I don't have anything exciting to tell you, nothing to whine about really, no good or bad news, no poetry epiphanies...so I'm going to sign off. I'm sure I'll be back soon.
Poem: Plastic Shred
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment