Dear Readers, here are some snapshots from life on the road.
First, the day I got electrocuted. Someone should have reminded me that metal + water + power lines is not a good combination. Winston-Salem, NC:Next, Valeria, our Russian front counter girl. She's 19, very smart and not lacking in attitude either. We share a hotel room on the road, where every morning she forces me to listen to Avril Levigne. Ugh. She taught me how to say bitch in Russian. It's suka. That's phonetic spelling, by the way.
Last time I did the BBQ thing, I met Al Gore. This time, JoDee Messina. I was actually pretty psyched. She said her necklace smelled like pennies. Then she kicked ass on stage. I know country music isn't really cool these days, but this chick can sing.
My hotel room in Kansas City was on the 26th floor. This is the view from my room.
ghosts of septembers past
17 hours ago
4 comments:
Nice seeing you yesterday Sara. Hope the summer is going well on the road.
It was good to see you, too, Frank! I'll miss you guys when I leave again.
I'm not too snobby to be thoroughly impressed with that photo of you and Messina.
Wow. So much more exciting than Jamestown, New York!!!
Post a Comment