Is it a meme if you don't tag anyone? I tagged people on facebook. But I like this one so much I have to do it here, too. If you like it, consider yourself tagged.
*
My Life According to the Indigo Girls
The rules:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"
Pick Your Artist: Indigo Girls
Are you a male or female?: Dairy Queen
Describe yourself: Girl With the Weight of the World in Her Hands
How do you feel: Closer to Fine
Describe where you currently live: Starkville
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Come on Home
Your favorite form of transportation: scooter boys
Your best friend is: Hope Alone
Your favorite color is: Bitterroot
What's the weather like: Southland in the Springtime
Favorite time of day: Cold Beer & Remote Control
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: Language or the Kiss
What is life to you: Moment of Forgiveness
Your fear: I don’t wanna talk about it
What is the best advice you have to give: Love Will Come to You
If you could change your name, you would change it to: Cordova
Thought for the Day: Shame on You
My soul's present condition: Fill It Up Again
My motto: Everything in its own time
Poem: Highs and Lows
5 hours ago
1 comment:
That is way cool.
Post a Comment