The dogs can't decide...inside or out. They want me to share my lunch (garlic mashed potatoes) but I'm not going to because they're not supposed to beg.
I was told the birds only squawked when they were hungry, but they've been fed and are still squawking.
The horses seem to be uncomfortable walking through the mud. The pretty ones make out when no one else is around. The old one farts when he walks.
The cat with one ear is staring at me. The cat with blue eyes is also staring at me. The fat one grunts when she gets on and off the couch.
I've only spotted one possum--but there's evidence of raccoons and skunks, too.
I won't even mention the Goat Man.
*
*
*
And now the little dog is doing unspeakable things to the cat with one ear.
I feel dirty.
ghosts of septembers past
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment