48 hours in Chicago = too much for Sara to process all at once.
The program seems good. The city...well, it seems like a city. Too many people and buildings smooshed into too small of a space. But as far as cities go, it's pretty cool. I could live there.
Here's my favorite part though: everyone was playing with their dogs on the beach. So cute!
I didn't get any good pictures otherwise (actually, this one doesn't count as good either) so that's all. I'll save all the vascillating and pro and con weighing for my own time, and just update you next week when I've made a decision (if there's a decision to make at all).
2 comments:
I'm voting for Chicago! And I don't even know what I'm talking about!
I am soooooo not a city girl either. But Chicago has beaches, so at least you don't have to feel completely claustrophobic. And good museums. And look how much money you'd save by having AWP practically right on your own doorstep for a year! You can pretend all those poets are in Chicago just to visit you. ;)
Post a Comment