Busy, busy, busy.
Taxes are done. Thank goodness.
I'm supposed to decide where I'm getting my PhD today. Haven't heard anything from mystery schools 1 & 2, so I sent an unofficial email to UIC. We'll see if anything changes before EOB. EOB...haven't written that since I was administrative queen back in the day. (That's End of Business for those of you have had the good fortune of never working in a cubicle.)
Needless to say, I'm frazzled. Like I said before, I'm fairly certain I'll be at UIC, but I want to at least pretend there's a decision to make. Or have people fight over me. That would be nice.
Tonight, A. Van Jordan is reading at UA. Tomorrow, he's visiting Mary's class. I was going to buy M-A-C-N-O-L-I-A at the bookstore today, but they only have it in hard back. Hopefully they have paperback at the reading so I can get caught up before tomorrow night. I think I'm the only person in Akron who likes poetry and hasn't read this book. Shame on me.
Well, back to work. By the end of the week, we'll all know where I'm moving this summer. Betcha can't wait.
ghosts of septembers past
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment