So, this is my first night alone in the big city. I'm a little nervous. I think, if I remember right, I'm always a little nervous my first night in a new place, but I'm extra nervous this time. Lots of strange noises at night around here. Lots of scary squirrels and raccoons (one of which likes to poop on my balcony) and who knows what else out there. Hopefully the exhaustion beats the anxiety, because I have to get up early for orientation tomorrow.
More later. With pictures. And maybe a mention or two of poetry if we're lucky.
the anxieties of blue skies
1 week ago
5 comments:
Good luck!
Hope the moving in part is going well. Good luck with everything.
Good Luck with your new adventures! I know you will be fine.
You will do great!
Thanks guys! I've made it through four nights with no trouble...I think I might be safe!
Post a Comment