Thursday, December 04, 2008

The biggest news in my poetry career so far...

Okay, so, I'm a little overly excited. It's just a chapbook. ;-) (Just in case anyone missed the subtle cues, it's defininitely not "just" anything. I'm really proud.)

Check it out: dancing girl press 2009 chapbook line-up. Keep scrolling. I'm in September.

Woohoo!

9 comments:

Anne Haines said...

Hurrah! Congratulations! Keep us posted on how to order, when the time comes... :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I was quite happy when I saw your name there.

Montgomery Maxton said...

great news. congrats.

Karen J. Weyant said...

Great News!!!

Sara said...

Congrats to you, too, Talia.

Anne- you can count on me self-promoting my brains out, don't worry. :)

Everyone else, thanks!

Brandi said...

You ARE a rock star!! Congrats :)

Justin Evans said...

Sara:

Congratulations! Way to go, there!

Jennifer Sullivan said...

Congrats. Can't wait until you are here and we can properly celebrate!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sara!!!! Very rad and I'm really looking forward to reading it :) Hope you're well and enjoying Chicago.