Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sigh

I woke up with boxing gloves on this morning, ready to fight.

I want to be done with my Ashbery paper, but I've still got 3 pages and alot of revising to do before I can call it quits for the semester. Maybe I can finish it today, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's been well over three months since I smoked my last cigarette, but today, I keep looking around for my camels. Some ex-smokers say they never stop having cravings...today, I understand.

Maybe the problem is that I haven't had any coffee and I've been up for over two hours. Okay. Coffee in hand. Should be better shortly.

On the up-side, there will be poetry and revelry tonight. Hopefully I will be celebrating the end of the semester and not just taking a study break.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boxing training classes improve your speed, resistance, and strength. Flexibility and the reflexes of the muscles are also enhanced. Repetitive motion on arms by sparring and jogging while you punch helps your arms and legs gain strength and power. For more information you can get about Boxing Equipment.

http://www.yorkfitness.com/Boxing-cat-520/Index.html