Monday, July 16, 2007

Brain = Empty

Wow. Is it really only Monday?

I revised 5 poems today. 3 for the Bisbee class and 2 for the other class.
I need new poems too (at least 2), but now my brain is empty. That will just have to wait.

Tomorrow is another never-ending day; class starts at 10, then I have a 3 hour break, then class until 9:30. And CP says he wants to go out after. Who can say no when the prof offers to buy the first pitcher?

Wednesday is all about laundry and packing.

Thursday, our flight leaves at 7:15. If all goes well, we should be at the ranch by mid-afternoon (Arizona time).

If I have any Arizona readers, come see me on Saturday night at the Oliver House. Or listen to my radio interview on Saturday afternoon. Actually, listen to my interview even if you're not in Arizona. I'm not exactly sure how this works, but they tell me you can get streaming radio from this website: kbrpradio.com Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what time the interview is, so I guess you'll just have to listen all day. I know it's sometime in the afternoon--I'm guessing between 12:30 and 4:00 Mountain time (is that the right name? Not pacific, but an hour ahead) because there's nothing listed there.

If I don't make it back here before I leave, hope everyone has a great week. I'll be back with pictures in about a week and a half.

No comments: