Monday, April 28, 2008

BBQ Queen

Well, it looks like I'm going on the road for the summer. If you like ribs and you live in the midwest, chances are I'll be selling them in a city near you. I'll post the schedule when I have it, but I'll definitely be in Naperville, Il., Cedar Rapids, IA., Indianapolis, and all over Ohio at some point this summer.

I'm super-psyched, especially since I've been neurotically checking my account balance and wondering how I was going to pay my rent for the summer, but I'm also a little bummed that I won't be spending my last summer as an Ohioan in Akron.

In other news, the last of the papers are graded so I have a brief hiatus until Wedneday when I collect portfolios. Tomorrow is all about poetry--revise, revise, revise. I'm super excited.

2 comments:

Frank (the Colt) said...

I hope poetry day went well for you, BBQ Queen.

Anne Haines said...

Hey, poke me when you're headed for Indianapolis. I'm just an hour south of there.