Monday, November 24, 2008

Fill in the blank

I was just reading this blog, which I've never read before, and found this survey. I like it, so I'm going to fill it out. Besides, I've accomplished exactly nothing since I got home from class, and doing this will at least get me typing.

  • My uncle once: umm...I can't think of an answer for this one. This is not starting well.
  • Never in my life: will I eat liver, sushi, or mushrooms on purpose.
  • When I was five: I believed I could make it rain.
  • High school was: somewhat torturous, but great fodder for poems.
  • I will never forget: the day of my mother's lung transplant.
  • Once I met: Al Gore.
  • Once at a bar: I wrote a terrible poem on a paper towel from the bathroom.
  • By noon I’m usually: starting to be productive.
  • Last night: I worked on my manuscript for the first time in a long time.
  • If I only had: the power of teleportation...
  • Next time I go to church: I will probably cry my eyes out.
  • What worries me most: is that people will only see the worst in me.
  • If I were a character in Shakespeare: I would have an amazing wardrobe.
  • I have a hard time understanding: philosophy, and people who like it. (Love you, bf)
  • You know I like you if: I overshare. It makes me feel close if you know my secrets.
  • Take my advice, never: write an email when you're drunk.
  • My ideal breakfast is: mom's waffles with bacon cooked inside.
  • If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: bring a camera and a picnic basket.
  • Why won’t people: respect my personal space (especially on the el)?
  • The world could do without: girls wearing leggings instead of pants.
  • I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: do a shot of whiskey.
  • My favorite blonds are: babies.
  • If I do anything well, it’s: obsess.
  • And, by the way: I'm glad things are getting back to normal.

2 comments:

Montgomery Maxton said...

sushi is actually AMAZING. i tried it for the first time a few months ago (Beluga in Hyde Park, Ohio) and now i'm hooked.

Sara said...

I tried it once, just couldn't handle it. The texture is all wrong!