I just realized how much easier the end of the semester is when you don't have students. Too bad my assistantship isn't for not-teaching every semester!
I keep putting off buying my end of the semester bus ticket because I don't know when I'm going to finish the long version of my Ashbery paper. It's due 12/10, but if I get done sooner, break can start sooner... (Really, who am I kidding? I should just make the reservation for 12/11.)
Last night, I spent several hours updating my submission records and trying to get my files organized. Realized I've barely sent anything out since February. I have 200 free copies to use at school before the end of the semester, so you know what they're going to be...
I'm anxious about going home and seeing my peeps, but not so anxious to see the snow. Maybe it will melt before Thursday. What do you think, Ohioans?
Speaking of Thursday...it's really not fair when profs say over and over again that we are going to have class on the day before Thanksgiving and then cancel at the last minute. Now my overnight bus ride is just pointless.
Yeah, that's about all I have to ramble about today. Happy Monday!
the anxieties of blue skies
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment