I think it went something like this: theme song for Captain Planet-> She-Ra-> Facts of Life-> other random 80's TV shows-> Cosby's-> Rudy Hucstable-> Polly. I may have missed a step or two in the train of thought, but that's the gist of it. I def. did not start out looking for Polly.
I am a poet and PhD student at the University of Illinois at Chicago. My chapbook, Flood Year, is forthcoming from dancing girl press in September, 2009. My work has recently appeared in Hiram Poetry Review, Keep Going, Harpur Palate, Wicked Alice, Lily, Hobble Creek Review, and FRiGG.
6 comments:
How in the world did you even think to look for this clip?!?
I think it went something like this: theme song for Captain Planet-> She-Ra-> Facts of Life-> other random 80's TV shows-> Cosby's-> Rudy Hucstable-> Polly. I may have missed a step or two in the train of thought, but that's the gist of it. I def. did not start out looking for Polly.
What the heck is Captain Planet?! ...youtube here I come...
(btw- bablarfa is my favorite word verification ever!)
OMG!!! How could I have forgotten??? GO PLANET!
And have you seen this??
http://www.youtube.com/show?p=0ym3QxFCSQU
How many times did we try to watch that six part To Be Continued...?
OMG! Shut up. I know what I'm doing with the rest of my Saturday night.
Post a Comment