This is Mia. She's living with me while her real family is in Europe. It's quite an adjustment sharing my home (and my bed--oy!) with my new feline friend. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'll get a cat of my own some day, but I have to say I'm pretty okay with the litter box. The biggest problem so far is that I seem to have an ant problem when her bowl is on the kitchen floor, so I'm keeping it on the kitchen table, which really wouldn't work as a long term solution. Anyway...
*
I started my summer job on Monday, which is good, bc I need cash, but bad because I got really used to bumming around all day. I'm so spoiled. It's low-key though. I set my own hours, wear jeans, don't have to talk on the phone or go to meetings, and I like the people I work with. I really shouldn't complain.
*
Everyone has been complaining about how cold it is, but I love this sort of weather. It can stay this way until November for all I care!
Poem: Highs and Lows
5 hours ago
1 comment:
Mia's adorable!
Post a Comment