Allow me to be the first in blogland (as far as I can tell) to spread the news...
Hobble Creek Review's first issue is up and running. Do you know what that means? I'm published!! In more than one place!! And better yet, I've got great company. Justin, you did an amazing job. I can't even explain how excited I am.
Also, I found out today that I have a poem coming out in YACK, the NEOMFA's new journal. And, although it isn't official, I heard from a little birdy that more good news is coming, but I don't want to jinx anything.
All of this makes me a little less annoyed about the nail I found in my tire today. The tire that has less than 3000 miles on it, no less. I wish I had remembered to take a picture.
the anxieties of blue skies
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment