Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger

This is such sad news.

Normally, I don't have a very strong reaction when I hear about celebrities passing away, but I've been a Heath Ledger fan since I was in High School, and this really bums me out.

I may have to watch Ten Things I Hate About You tonight. Just to say good-bye.




3 comments:

Karen J. Weyant said...

This makes me very sad, too. I am also a fan of 10 Things I Hate About You (interesting soundtrack, also), and I think he was supposed to play The Joker in the next Batman movie.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was about to make fun of your for having this pic up, but that's really too bad. He was a great actor. Just did the Joker in the new Batman, and the trailers looked awesome. That sucks.

Meagan said...

He did play Joker... I've already seen it listed as posthumous which is disturbing. I read that he'd started having a really hard time sleeping during his acting of the joker. http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jpzdve6RF9k9My1ItZGj3eRprEEwD8UBBS780