After getting a late start this morning (yep, I was up past 2 finishing my paper), I'm trying to hash out my day. Ideally, I will finish grading the new stack of papers and get my lecture notes for this week written (that sounds deceiving--I typically lecture for 10 min or less per day). Realistically, I don't know. One of the problems is the ever-present distraction that is the internet. I check my email/facebook incessantly. I'm thinking of getting out of the apartment (and leaving my laptop behind) so that I can do the stuff that doesn't require a computer with a little more focus than usual. I'll probably go here, have lunch and a glass of wine, and grade at least 1 class worth of papers. Oh! And since there's some serious thunder going on right now, I'll finally get to wear my pastel rain boots.
Next, I'll come home and maybe do some dishes or some laundry (another reason why I've got to get out of here--the place is a mess!), and by then it will be time for dinner. I bought some asparagus on Thursday, so I just need to figure out what I want to do with it. Probably something like this. After dinner, I'm hoping to do some reading: either this or this. And if I get enough done, maybe I'll watch this before bed.
*
Yeah, I know that was boring. Sorry.
Poem: Far Gone
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment