Friday, March 16, 2007

I can't decide between writing a poem about a bodily function or about a room with no one in it. There are others, too, but these keep playing in my mind. I'm also working on one about a trumpet player.

My friends got in a bar fight last night. Who knew a couple of English majors could hold their own against 8 or so other guys? Still stupid, though. When do they grow up?
After class tomorrow, I'm on the first of my two sorta-spring breaks. Week 1 - no teaching, but I still have class on Tues/Thurs. Week 2 - the opposite. This is almost better, especially since I never plan to go anywhere on spring break and because there's no weather to enjoy. (well, I suppose there is always weather. It's just not enjoyable)
I sent some poems out today. Crossing my fingers for good news. My mailbox has been filled with bills and junk for too long. I need to see some SASEs coming home.
I have plenty of poems to write and read tonight. I hope that I don't get sucked into the TV instead.

No comments: