Spring break is almost over. Can I tell you how much TV I watched? Waaay to much. How many poems I wrote? None. I have a cold...that's my excuse for not being more productive. But really, they call it "break" for a reason, right? Can't I have a week off?
There's lots of angst floating around these parts lately; seems like everyone is fighting with or breaking up with their significant others, getting sick, being depressed, feeling burnt out about school. Is it spring fever? A full moon? I hope it passes soon. I'm tired of everyone being all wound up and cranky (myself included).
In happier news, I'm a great aunt again--my niece gave birth to an 11 pound boy yesterday. Yikes! They live in Florida, so I'm thinking about a road trip in May to play the doting auntie.
the anxieties of blue skies
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment