before my thesis defense! I really can't get my head around the fact that tomorrow will be the culmination of 3 years of craziness.
*
I feel myself working up to a really sentimental post, but maybe I'll save that for after my graduation reading on December 7.
*
Tonight, I'll be making some mix CDs for the drive to BG (A Fine Frenzy, Damien Rice, and Paolo Nutini will all be making appearances), reading through the ms one last time, writing down some notes so I don't just start rambling at my questions, and packing my suitcase (which smells like a frat boy because my nephew borrowed it last weekend and his cologne exploded in it).
*
Tomorrow, I'll be missing my favorite little guy's 4th birthday party. Happy Birthday, Philip!
2 comments:
Good luck!! I'm sure you'll do great though. It really is a breeze and kind of fun, actually!!
have i mentioned that i want to adopt this child? just in case he isn't loved enough :-)
Post a Comment