This should be the national grad-student anthem.
I'm trying to get organized tonight, making sure I know exactly what goes in every PhD app and that I'm sending the right stuff to the right places. Turns out, I forgot to write down the schools I sent GRE scores to, and I'm not going to get the score reports until after the first deadline. I think that means I have to waste $60 resending some that I might have sent already. Also, I just found out that UNL no longer requires GRE scores (not even the general test!), but I did send them reports, so that was a waste too.
Let's face it. I'm starting to panic.
Poem: Far Gone
3 days ago
3 comments:
maybe your book for class should be a "guide" to the grad school process :-)
i think that if you just call the gre reporting number that they can tell you which schools your reports were sent to--so you can save some money :)
You're right, Jessica. I can, and did. No wasted money now.
But I'm still freaking out!
Kelly, that would be a very boring book. : )
Post a Comment