I've been grumpy for the last couple of days. Not the appropriate holiday spirit at all.
Hopefully that changes soon, since I need to be at my mom and dad's place in a couple hours. I'll be there for a couple of days, so probably won't post again for a while. We'll see. Everyone (my mom and one of my sisters) got laptops for xmas, so maybe there's going to be wireless, now, too.
Happy Holidays! (or bah-humbug at the moment, really. Still have presents to wrap, too.)
PS - good news at Amy's and Frank's. Congrats!
Poem: Far Gone
3 days ago
6 comments:
Just think about all of the taco dip you can eat! It's good, and that's enough to make anyone happy! Have a good Christmas T.
I left the taco dip at Mary's! I'll have to settle for baked spinach and artichoke squares.
Merry Christmas Jay.
how do you make taco dip? i want to make some right now! let me know if you get this......signed, desperate for taco dip.
bottom level: refried beans and salsa (about 1/2 cup)
next level: mix equal parts sour cream and cream cheese plus powdered taco mix (1/2 packet per 8oz of cream cheese)
top with salsa, cheese, lettuce, etc.
dang. that sounds so good. thanks. i've pledged not to leave the house again today, but this may be my new year's dip! i mean, besides me.
I don't know. I think grumpy is part of the spirit. Kind of like the seasoning for the season that makes you need some really good taco dip.
Post a Comment