I'm just going to follow Mary around for most of AWP.
One exception--I'm holding down the BOR fort with Jay on Thursday from 8:30-2. Here are the details:
Barn Owl Review #1 will make its debut at the AWP bookfair, table 406, Americas Hall II, access from the third floor. Fabulous books from the Akron Series in Poetry, and information on the Akron Poetry Prize, will also be available at our table.
I'll also be at the NEOMFA table for a little while on Saturday (I think), representing for my alma mater. (How weird!)
Hopefully I will not forget to take pictures.
the anxieties of blue skies
1 week ago
2 comments:
Psst--I have you down for 8:30-2 on Thursday. Unless Jay's gonna cover it, so you don't have to be up at that most gruesome hour. ;) I'll be there 8:00-8:40 or so.
Mary, that was a typo, I swear!
Post a Comment