Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love the new blog list! I've been wondering where people got them and then, this morning, I finally figured out that it's actually part of blogger. Who knew? Unfortunatley, it took me an hour to transfer my old link list into the new blog list, so I don't have much time for posting.

I think things are finally getting better. I think I am finally starting to find my new rhythms here and to have a little bit of a life. But I'm still sleeping way too much. Transitions are exhausting, apparently.

That's all. More soon.

2 comments:

Karen J. Weyant said...

I need to figure out how to use this new blog list, too!

Sara said...

Karen, Blogger does it all for you. Just go to layout, click add gadget--Blog List, and then start typing (or pasting) URLs. I thought it would be way more complicated!