Sunday, September 28, 2008

Really no time for blogging, but in case anyone's been following the saga...I think the breakdown has passed. I've decided to bite the bullet and go back to Ohio a little more often than is practical, but that decision has me feeling like everything else is do-able. In the meantime, I've been scheduling literally every minute of my day trying to stay busy, and I think it's working.

My boyfriend is coming to visit on Friday, and maybe that has something to do with my better mood, too.

Alas, it's back to work, now. Revising my fancy, new-fangled comp syllabus.

1 comment:

Justin Evans said...

You know you are going to be okay. Your first year is going to be on survival mode, where you are just trying to keep your head above water. If that means you go back to Ohio more often that you had originally planned, then so be it.

You are going to do very well for yourself and come out of this thing on top.