Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ramble, ramble, ramble

The new blog list has made me realize a lot of people don't update their blogs regularly. Or maybe I just check back too often.

*

I tried to make chicken tacos yesterday, but it was a miserable failure. Today, I will make tortilla soup with the leftovers.

*

Today I get to find out how to make myself eligible to teach undergrad poetry classes next year. I'm really, really looking forward to teaching something other than comp someday.

*

When I moved here, I decided not to get cable. But now that the new season is starting...I might have to change my mind. At least I don't have class on Thursdays.

*

You should vote for Marissa and her fiance. What a cool contest!

*

I don't think I'm going to get a kitten. I'm planning to go back to Ohio for 3 weeks over Christmas break and neither my boyfriend nor my parents are going to want a cat to come live with them. Maybe next semester.

*

I think my sister Beth might be the only one who finds this post entertaining or relevant. But that's okay. My sister Beth is awesome.

4 comments:

graylady said...

I find your blog "entertaining and relevant" and also think your sister is awesome. But then I think that you are awesome too!

Sara said...

Uh-oh! I'm in trouble...

You're awesome, too, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I feel out of place in posting these comments because I'm not a family member. Your poem Medina Street on Keep Going is the best poem I've read in a month. So I googled your name and found your blog. Thanks for it!

Peter

Sara said...

Thanks Peter! That's wonderful to hear.