So, I'm heading back to Chicago after a long holiday weekend at home...and I'm on the bus! Got my ticket for $35 dollars, and so far, so good. Free wireless, no airport-style security, pretty stress free up to this point (except I seem to be getting a little motion sickness). AWPer's, you gotta check this out! They say you can get tickets for as little as $1.
Well, I think it's time to shut down the laptop and take a nap. I'll let you know how the trip was later.
Poem: Far Gone
2 days ago
4 comments:
I think you spelled bargain wrong dude! :)
No, I didn't. What are you talking about?... : )Thanks, dude.
I love the MEGABUS! Took it on a mini-vacation to Milwaukee once...
Hope your trip on the bus went well. It was good to run into you the other day.
Post a Comment