First things first: when I finish updating my blog, I'm going to Target. I can't risk wearing the same outfit I wore last year, so I have to buy all new clothes. Okay, I may have bought a few new items in the last 12 months. Maybe I only need to buy one new outfit. And definitely new shoes.
*
I am not planning out my schedule, but you will definitely be able to find me at the Barn Owl Review table (#724, Hilton Chicago, Southwest Hall, lower level) on Friday (3-close) and Saturday (12-3). I will not be around on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning due to school obligations (don't even get me started on how mad I am that I have to continue participating in my regular life while there are spazzy poets and cranky fiction writers scurrying around the loop).
*
Somehow I forgot to tell you: I have a poem forthcoming in Anti-!
*
There are too many books I want to list them here. Hopefully I remember what they are when I'm wandering the bookfair.
*
I am not going to be shy and starstruck this year. But still, it will be easier if you say "hi" first.
Also on my resolution list: 1) I will not spill anyone else's wine on them because I talk with my hands. 2) I will not be rude when introduced to other bloggers and will also not ask them to stop speaking other languages that I don't understand. 3) (and this should prevent #1 and #2) I will not have too much to drink at the Saturday night dance party (off site events are another story).
*
Well, since I still have to teach and go to class tomorrow, I should probably quit AWP-dreaming and start getting some stuff done. Sigh.
Poem: Far Gone
3 days ago
2 comments:
Have fun and blog a lot! Envy you guys who are going to be there.
Congrats on the Anti poem!
Hope you found something pretty at Target ;)
Post a Comment