Thursday, February 05, 2009

randomness?

I don't blog much anymore, do I? I wonder why. Maybe because facebook status updates are a quicker way to vent my frustrations. I dunno.

*

There is waaaaay too much going on for AWP next week. It would help if I didn't have to go to class on Wed. night or teach on Friday morning. I can't even start thinking about which off-site events I'm going to. It makes my head spin.

*

Did you hear Brandi's big news? Did you congratulate her?

*

Super excited for tomorrow's Hull House Reading. UIC prof Christina Pugh, along with alumni Simone Muench and Kristy Odelius will be reading. Oh, and I'm introducing Simone. Closest thing I've done to a reading since being in Chicago. Also, I'm super excited that it's supposed to be above 40 tomorrow. Yay!

*

I hear Pinsky is reading at the Art Institute tonight but I don't think I'm going to make it. I hurt my back the other day and am planning on spending as much time lying down today as possible.

*

I'm making beef stroganoff for dinner today. I need some comfort food.

No comments: