I have a sore throat. Hopefully it is from the incessant practicing of my poems from the last couple of days and not the inevitable spring cold. Although, it was about this time last year that I got so sick I lost 10 pounds, and that would be welcome (the loss of ten pounds, that is).
I haven't caught up from AWP yet. Promised my students I'd return their papers on Monday but only have one graded so far. Also haven't written much of my paper about "I Go Back to May 1937" (Olds) that is due Tuesday. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.
Today, I did five loads of laundry at Mom and Dad's. That's a $15 savings.
Anybody watch American Idol? Did you notice how bad it sucks this year? And how not like Chris Daughtry that Phil guy is? Just because you're bald doesn't mean you're hot and sexy too. Weirdo.
It was warm today. I'm afraid it's just a big tease, though. I think it will get colder before it gets warmer. Blah.
Daylights savings time...what's up with that? How come the government even gets to screw around with our clocks? The good thing is, even though most people are losing an hour of sleep, I'll be gaining one (sort of) because I don't set my alarm clock and just wake up when my bedroom gets light.
Off to bed now. I'm such a loser...in bed before ten on Friday and Saturday nights.
Poem: Far Gone
3 days ago
4 comments:
"Just because you're bald doesn't mean you're hot and sexy too."
This I know! :-)
Uh-oh, am I going to be sanctioned by the American Association of Bald Guys for this? I didn't mean any offense to anyone who isn't trying to capitalize on Chris Daughtry's uncanny popularity. : )
Psht. I hope most of us bald guys aren't under the impression that it makes us hot and sexy. Well, no more so than guys in general have inflated senses of their own good looks, anyway.
Bald guys are hot and sexy.
Post a Comment