Hey Everyone! You may have gotten word via Mary's blog about the next big thing at the Barn Owl Review blog, but in case you haven't heard, I'm going to be interviewing contributors. This is in the (very) early planning stages, but I'm going to try to get it up and running ASAP. I'd like to feature some folks who haven't published a full-length book yet, but won't exclude anyone who wants to participate.
So...if you've got work in BOR #1 and want to be interviewed, please send me an email at: st (at) barnowlreview (dot) com. If you've already emailed me at another address, or if you commented on my last post, I will be getting in touch with you soon.
I'm really looking forward to getting this up and running, and to picking your brains!
P.S. We're on Verse Daily again. Congrats Matthew!
4 comments:
I would be all about this, but I don't think I'm interesting enough to be interviewed. Good luck with it, though. Sounds awesome.
Emily, I think you are one of the most interesting people I know. You're going on the list!
Hey, I'm in too if you want!
I'd be up for an interview. Let me know.
Post a Comment