Friday, February 22, 2008

Day Late, Dollar Short

I was too busy to post yesterday, but BOR (and Adam Clay) got more love from Verse Daily! This is some kind of crazy s*it. And pretty awesome.

While I'm on BOR news, the questions are almost ready, so I'll be contacting contributors very, very soon.

*

I was supposed to mail my ms out today, but I'm a day late on that, too. I'm almost done proofreading, and hopefully will be ready before the post office closes tomorrow.

*

Hate to tell you this, Justin, but I got no love from the University of Utah. If you're keeping track, that's 1 yes, 1 no, and 1 paperwork glitch. 4 unknowns. that's 1 yes, 2 no's, and 1 paperwork glitch. 3 unknowns. (I won't be going to WMU either). I'm crossing my fingers for at least one more yes. I want to feel like I have a choice.

*

I'm going to clean and do laundry now...and then spend the rest of the weekend grading. Fun!

No comments: