Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh yeah? Well I double dog dare you...

All right, folks, the laughing and pointing stops here. Time for ya'll to post embarrasing adolescent pictures of yourselves.

I dare you.

I double dare you.

And any person who is old enough to remember the eighties can't say no to a double dare, am I right?

5 comments:

Tobin F. Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobin F. Terry said...

Okay, okay. Normally I wouldn't do this for anything less than a triple dog dare. But for you. Only for you. Okay?

marybid said...

Sara, do you have a scanner? I might find something, but I don't think a picture of a picture will quite capture the magnitude of my dorkness.

Sara said...

Mary, I do have a scanner. I will get those pictures blog-ready in no time!

marybid said...

Just found a couple, including one with white Keds and a long, hideous pink windbreaker. Oh my!