To the lady painting her nails in the coffee shop: please stop that.
*
Today is my brother-in-law's 14th (actual) birthday. Happy Birthday, Keith!
It is a good thing my sisters and I weren't born on Feb. 29...Dad would have had way too much fun tormenting us. "No, you don't get a birthday this year" every day until surprise, here's your cake. Dad likes to play cruel jokes.
*
The Colt did his first reading today. He got some good laughs. Nice job Frank. Emily and Dawson also read. But they're seasoned pros.
*
I have an hour to kill before Keith's birthday gala and I came to the coffee shop. Now I'm wishing I had gone home to check the mail. I think something will be waiting for me. I'm not sure if I think it will be good news or bad. Maybe it will be all three and I won't have to wait anymore.
Poem: Highs and Lows
5 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment