Shhh...
The good news is about school, and Brandi thinks it would be good for me to live there.
But don't say anything! I don't want to jinx the ones I'm still waiting to hear back on!
Poem: Far Gone
2 days ago
Shhh...
The good news is about school, and Brandi thinks it would be good for me to live there.
But don't say anything! I don't want to jinx the ones I'm still waiting to hear back on!
6 comments:
I bet I know....But I don't want to jinx anything. Congrats!
Hey, congratulations T. You should be proud!
Of course it's about school! I guess I'll have to wait--no jinx here. Congrats.
You won't jinx the others! If anything, telling about this one will cause the others to have a sudden inexplicable urge to make you an even better offer -- since you're playing hard to get and all. ;)
(Okay, I'm just curious who this one is! Don't mind me.)
I am saying nothing.
But, in my head, I am singing, "CONGRATS!"
I am also available for living advice.
Post a Comment