*
I am enjoying my slow Thursday morning a lot. This is the only day of the week that I don't teach before noon. Oh, how I miss my 1:00 starting time of last semester!
*
I feel very busy all the time but get very little done. The PhD waiting. The teaching 3 classes, grading 60 papers/homework assignments, wondering how to get my apathetic students excited. The "okay, now that my thesis is done, what do I do?" The "okay, now that my thesis is done, I need to put it in the mail." Thinking of 12 different projects but doing little more than making notes about any of them. Desperately, desperately wanting to make a plan...but the PhD waiting again. There are two people at UA who have been accepted to their top choices already, and one who's been wait-listed, but all I hear are crickets (and "please leave a message" messages).
*
I am tired of spinning tires, slushy sidewalks, and wet pants. I am tired of runny noses and chapped lips. I need spring, spring, spring!
*
Tomorrow is Jay's birthday. I probably won't blog tomorrow, so Happy Birthday, dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment