Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Okay...I'm in a good mood. Better blog about it before it goes away!

In 24 hours, I will be on Spring Break! Thank God! Probably not much exciting...Dinner with MB and EW, hanging out with family over Easter Weekend, perhaps some green beer on Monday. Mostly hoping to catch up on grading, class plans, poetry (writing and reading) and watching movies (I finally caved and got a Netflix account).

Today, my Comp 2 students will be playing pictionary. Between spring break and the MAC championships, it is absolutely pointless to try to teach something today... Instead, I bought cookies and twizzlers and we're going to blow off some steam with stick figures on the chalk board.

Plus, it's sunny and 50-ish today. It feels like--gasp--spring!

1 comment:

Frank (the Colt) said...

50 and sunny. This is great stuff. I've got my window open and the cool air is keeping me writing my paper. Hope you have a good break.