Thursday, April 05, 2007

Day 5

I don't expect to get a poem today. I have no downtime (except right now, but I'm still too sleepy for poetry) until late tonight...so maybe there will be an exhausted, semi-buzzed poem before bed, but that won't get posted until tomorrow. Here's how my day's shaping up:

Now-11: finish class plan and homework for Contemporary Women
11-1: drive to school, teach class
1-1:30: lunch, check email
1:30-3:15: drive to Kent, Contemporary Women
3:15-?: listen to job candidate read at Kent
?-?: visit Dad at St. Thomas (back surgery, no worries)
?-6:30: dinner with Mona
6:30-9: Open Mic at Mocha Maiden--wine and poetry, my favorite combination
9:00-?: "Research" with Dawson and the rest of Akron's hospitality committee (i.e. drinking in local bars)

Well, I hope I don't have a stalker, cuz if I do, I just made it way too easy for him.

Is it spring where you live? It's f***in' snowing here.

1 comment:

marybid said...

Joining you in the swamped department...and the wine + poetry department too.

Hang in there!