Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mental Health Day

I hope the bosses aren't reading this, because I called in sick today so my brain wouldn't explode. There is so much going on this week, and I didn't think I could get it all done if I didn't steal a few hours from somewhere.

I'm back on track now.

After writing my proposal for the workshop, I am really excited to continue writing my thesis. I finally think I have a plan. I don't want to spill the beans too much, but I will say that there's going to be a persona, and he works for ODOT scraping dead things off the road. I was doing a little research and I found this: a woman who photographs roadkill. Creepy. I also found that the Dirty Jobs guy spent a day with ODOT doing just the job I want to write about. Here's the video:



Hope nobody was eating lunch.

Now, it's time to do my taxes. Then it's off to visit my sister who is in town from Virginia.

No comments: