Friday, April 20, 2007

yikes!

There are just two weeks left in the semester. Do you know what that means? I've officially procrastinated long enough to freak out. Time to start taking caffeine pills (kidding!) and ignoring all my family and friends that don't go to school with me (nothing personal, it's just if I don't bump into you, I'm not going to go looking for you right now). Don't you love this time of year? At least the weather is getting better.

Yesterday, Nephew and I signed the lease. He's moving in tomorrow. I'm a little jealous that he's going to be there almost a month before me, but I can't exactly pack up and go right now. I'll try to take some pictures in my copious free time.

You might be wondering why I'm blogging if I'm as swamped as I say I am. Well, here's why. One can't spend 18 hours a day thinking about poetry, freshman comp, and feminist criticism. One needs a short break every now and then. I don't expect to be back until late Tuesday, though, because my first paper is due that afternoon. So. Have a nice weekend. Enjoy the weather, and wish me luck on this paper.

No comments: