Thursday, April 12, 2007

Should be sleeping

It's official. I'm moving in with my nephew at the end of the semester. Downside? I have to pack. Upside? W/D hookups, a huge bathroom, and a patio. Plus living with one of my favorite people on the planet. It should be good.

Just got home from dinner with the family/drinks with my sister. It was good to see her. I'm excited to visit next month and meet her dobermin puppy. I probably spelled that wrong, but I'm not going to look it up.

I've decided to give my students a chance to make up some of the work they didn't turn in for half credit. They've all been giving me really good (creative?) excuses for why they miss so much class, so I'm going to see how dedicated they are to making up what they've missed. I don't expect to get much turned in, but if it helps one person who is on the cusp to pass the class, then I'm happy.

Tomorrow is going to be very busy, but this weekend should be relaxing. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: