Saturday, May 12, 2007

Moving Day

The troops are coming to help in 3 hours. I'm almost done packing, except for some dishes that I had to was last night and a couple of cabinets that I don't think I have enough boxes to finish, so I'll come back later after I've unpacked some. That's the nice thing about moving 2 weeks before my lease is up--I don't have to finish everything today.


The pile to your left is just about everything we have to move today besides the furniture. I guess I did a pretty good job of moving my small stuff myself.

By the way, if you ever hear me say I'm moving again, and the reason isn't:

A. I'm getting married
or
B. I got a job outside of North East Ohio

Ask me if I've lost my mind. Ask me if I need professional help. Remind me that it is a huge pain in the ass.

That's all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have only moved twice in my life: when I was 7, with my parents, and then when I got married and moved out of my parents' house...that's kind of boring.

Steven D. Schroeder said...

I feel your pain. I'm moving in July for the first time in 5 years. Inertia kept me in this crappy apartment for quite a while.

Jeannine said...

Good luck with your move! It's five times in seven years for me - someone please buy me a house :)

Justin Evans said...

In the first 10 years of our marriage, my wife and I moved 13 times.

Sara said...

Thanks for the sympathy, everyone. I'm almost settled in at the new place! Good luck Steve & Jeannine.