Friday, May 11, 2007

Stray dogs and spin-offs

Dear ABC:

Although I love to look at Taye Diggs, please do not put this piece of crap on the air ever again:


Thank you,

A fan

***

I know I'm a week late, but I just had to say something. After watching a normal episode last night, I remembered how great the real Grey's Anatomy is, with all cast-members in-tact. They can't take Addison away; she makes Callie seem like a real person instead of just an angry jilted wife, she makes McSteamy act human once in a while, and she puts Derrick in his place when he's being an ass. Who would do all that if she left the show?

Maybe the spin-off is the stray dog?

***

No, the stray dog was howling across the street yesterday morning. All morning. A little puppy who lost it's way home. She must have slipped out of her collar and was sitting at the door of the building across the street. I tried to ignore her, but after 3 hours of listening to her yelp and cry, I took her some water (it was kinda hot yesterday). Of course, that was stupid, because she tried to follow me home. Before I came over, she didn't seem to realize there was more in the world than her driveway and she wasn't running into the street. I put her inside the building's lobby because I had to leave, and when I came home, she was gone (hopefully with her owners). I wish I could have kept her. She was sooo cute.

***

I haven't managed to quit smoking. Well, I haven't been trying that hard, but I'm working on it mentally because it's true--it's all about making up my mind to do it. Soon enough.

The moving isn't going as quickly as I'd hoped. My kitchen and office area are still completely unpacked. That's what today is for, right? Tomorrow, boys with trucks are coming to help, so I better be ready for them.

No comments: