Tuesday, September 18, 2007

And the survey says...

Joanna wants me to fill out this survey. I'm not one to ignore requests, so here goes.

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
I have a half-circle on the inside of my right arm from a tray of baked potatoes when I was learning how to cook at Ruby Tuesday. You have to really look for it, though. I don't scar easily.

2. What does your phone look like? List your reasons to buy it?
I'm sorry, Joanna, but this question sucks. My phone is red. I bought it cuz I like red things.

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Various posters, framed photos, and a bulletin board

4. What is your current desktop picture?
one of the stock windows backgrounds-a branch with raindrops or something

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
I'm fine with it. Straight people can't seem to get it right, anyhow.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
For someone else to organize my submission packets and write my cover letters.

7. What time were you born?
5:56 p.m. What's more interesting is that my sister's best friend was getting married at the same time, and my sister had to drive my mom to the hospital, so she wasn't very happy. Actually, I'm not sure that's a true story, but it's one I have always thought was true.

8. Are your parents still together?
yep. Which makes my answer to 5 not make much sense.

9. Last person who made you cry?
My nephew.

10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Curve

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
I usually like dark hair/eyes but there have certainly been exceptions.

12. What are you listening to? Why?
Star Jones's cameo on Law & Order SVU.

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
yes. often.

14. Do you like painkillers?
I take a lot of advil.

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Kind of. But like Joanna, I don't like the idea of traditional dates, anyhow.

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
A grilled cheese sandwich with tomatoes and french fries.

17. What was the last person who made you mad?
Why do people who write surveys always have bad grammar? The last person who made me mad was the lady that First Merit uses on their automated help line. She wouldn't let me pay my Visa bill.

18. Name one habit you have that has the potential to annoy people?
When I get excited about something, I cannot stop talking. And I often get excited about stupid things.

19. Who was the last person who made you smile?
Joanna.

Well, I'm not going to tag anyone, but I won't be mad if you tag yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...I was actually the one who messed up question 17! It's funny, 'cause as I was typing it out I was like "man, this person has really bad grammer..."