I wish Mary would quit telling me she doesn't want me to leave Akron.
I wish my friends in Akron weren't so awesome.
I wish I wasn't such a Mama's girl. And that my sister wasn't my sounding board, my voice of reason, and my comfort food hook-up.
I want a PhD. But I don't want to leave. I love it here.
p.s. I don't really wish any of these things. I just hate making decisions.
Poem: Far Gone
2 days ago
3 comments:
You do what you gotta do girl. The rest will fall into place. And p.s. I'll be updating my blog, maybe sometime today :)
I am so selfish. But I also think you need to put it in the hands of fate. Apply to a few Ph.D.s you'd like to go to, and see what happens. At least you have a place that always wants you back!
Oh, Mary, don't feel bad! I'm glad you want me to stay. Me & Fate have never really gotten along, though. I tend to make decisions by not really making decisions until it's too late and I've lost half my options.
Post a Comment