Hey ya'll. My friend, classmate, carpool buddy, and sometimes-shrink Jay has finally gotten the blogging bug. Go check out his blog, Whisper Shifter. I'm sure it won't disappoint.
Mary's been bugging me to get on Good Reads for a while, so I finally am. Do you want to be my friend?
No one guessed about my GRE question, but for those of you who were secretly wondering, sedulity is defined as blatant attentiveness or concentration, so nonchalance is the antonym.
This afternoon, I will be part of a panel discussion on "how to make the most of your graduate program." I'm the offical MFA representative. My primary advice will be: get involved, send your work out, and don't let yourself believe that 3 years is a long time. It goes by way too fast. Profound, I know.
Back to the farm tomorrow. I'm going before Karla gets home from work and she wants me to groom everyone (5 horses) before she gets there, so we can start riding as soon as she does. Unfortunately, I've only got an hour and a half, and it takes me about 45 minutes to groom one horse. I'm slow. Very slow. Never was up-to-par on my motor skills.
I'm biting my nails over the season premier of Grey's. Why do they have to wait until the end of the month to start the fall season?
the anxieties of blue skies
1 week ago
3 comments:
it's no wonder i don't know what "sedulity" means. i want to ride/groom horses with you. can I?
I am so bad at those antonym questions! Seriously, I should have started studying for this freshman year. I counted, and I have over 2,000 new words to learn by the end of October. Ahhh! Anyway, I read the good news about BOR and wanted to send you my congrats! How exciting! Sorry I'm a little late, I've been been so swamped lately...
Kelly, I don't know. I'll ask Karla tonight. That would be great if you could!
Joanna, I'm bad at all the questions (except the fill-in-the-blanks)! I don't know how I'm going to get this all done. : )
Post a Comment