Friday, December 21, 2007

Quickies

Lots of long posts lately, so here are some shorts.

*

Ice skating was fun. I only fell once.

*

I am momentarily done freaking out.

*

only 0 more applications to finish! DONE!!!

*

xmas parties every day from today until Tuesday. too much cheer?

*

I'm not doing a very good job of keeping up with my reading list, but Frank is kicking butt.

*

Telemachus has a girlfriend (or two). And his mother has good news.

*

Corn Shake is making fun of my favorite "Christmas" song. I wonder how she feels about this one. (My 2nd favorite)

*

Tila chose Bobby. Brent is coming back for round two. Salecia cheated. The twins are the biggest losers. Dunbar is an ass. The Hollywood strike is making me watch even more reality TV than usual.

*

I finally caved and got a Facebook account. I still like MySpace better, but Facebook has scrabble.

*

Mom and Dad are writing a poem. I'm scared.

*

Mom agrees with me about Anita Blake.

*

I thought I was done xmas shopping, but I forgot Nana (that's nah-nah, not nan-a like in Peter Pan). She's already mad at me because I never call.

*

If there's one blog I should add to my blogroll, what do you think it should be?

6 comments:

marybid said...

Okay...have now caved to facebook as well. *sigh*

Sara said...

Ugh. We're such suckers.

Frank (the Colt) said...

thanks for the shout out about my reading. It's about all I do. Can't watch tv becauase all the good shows are on strike.

mydisguises said...

what's facebook? is it like myspace? i'm so not-hip.

mydisguises said...

i'm impressed that you only fell once. i can't ice-skate to save my life.

Sara said...

Hi Kelly! Facebook is like myspace, only more annoying and more addictive. at least as far as I can tell.

And the skating...well, I only fell once, but I ran into the walls several times because I couldn't figure out the toe pick.