Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Alter-Ego

They were easier to find than I expected.

9 comments:

Tobin F. Terry said...

And you say I'm the photogenic one!

Sara said...

it's easy to take good pictures at 13, before the world digs its claws into your carefree mind... : )

Karen J. Weyant said...

OMG! YIKES! GOOD GRIEF! I am having flashbacks because of this post! I too went through the glamour shots phase. Thank God that with all my million moves in the past decade that those pictures were lost forever.

Jeannine said...

Awesome! To the max!

Jennifer Sullivan said...

I needed to smile today. Thanks. Those pictures are GREAT!

Sara said...

Karen, you made me laugh outloud! Although, I think my feelings may have been hurt just a little. : )

Jeannine and Jen, thanks. Glad I could make you smile.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, God! This is just outta control!

Karen J. Weyant said...

Sorry for the hurt feelings, Sara. If it makes you feel any better, you look much better than I ever did with Glamour Shots. :)

Marissa said...

Here, time to make a pop culture reference (something that you will rarely find me doing).

I bet these shots are better than Glamour Shots by Deb.

(Napoleon Dynamite anyone?)

Also, Sara, I'm really glad you shared these. Absolutely thrilling.